Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday March 6th- Monday March 5th 2012
The Art of Laughter
These past few days have been filled with hilarious episodes and some very trying times. Its funny how you can have such a horrible week, but laughter seems to heal the hurt. These past few days, I have learned so much and grown so much...and have laughed to the point of tears, multiple times, because of friends! Don't you love that!? That moment when you laugh so hard, you go silent? A real laugh, a rich laugh, a laugh that goes deep...so deep, it makes your soul smile. Its beautiful really, that laughing has the power to soak into your being and heal you from inside, out. 


A few random things that made me laugh:
-My roommate: going through Walmart, dirty dancing on people without them noticing her. 
- My roommate: mooning me in the middle of Walmart
- My roommate: Tripping over the bike in our kitchen
(My roommate has been quite hilarious, this week!)



One more random tidbit: 
All that matters is what you think of yourself. There is enormous worth and beauty in a woman who loves herself unconditionally. I think learning that this week helped the laughs go deeper. Regardless, of what anyone believes or thinks about me; I see my worth. I hope the same is true for you as well....


Life will be hard, and when it is: Laugh, Learn, and Love yourself. 


India Arie:
Beautiful Flower



No comments:

Post a Comment