Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday March 3 2012
Night
"Wash"
Bon Iver
I got home from work just a bit ago; and now I'm sitting in my bed with lanterns lit around the room thinking over the day. It seems that each night my mind and I go through this routine. We sit together as I lie awake, and remember the thoughts of today: the people I met, the questions I had. I think about my life, the vastness of it all. I think about love and the loss of it. I wonder what the stars look like tonight without the city lights. I'm not sure why this happens. Maybe it is just for me to recognize my thoughts are important... even if they don't have answers yet. Even, if they are just words with no meaning. And most of them are.... but that doesn't make them any less beautiful. That doesn't mean they have any less significance.Words from our souls are brilliant treasures. We should savor them...every last sound, because those thoughts came from the inside of you.

love yourself again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment