Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday June 2, 2013

Ephesians 3: 16- 21
" I ask the Father in his great glory to give you the power to be strong inwardly through his Spirit. I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong IN love and built ON love. And I pray that you and all God's holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ's love- how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is. Christ's love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God."

I need Jesus. 
Like how the flowers need the sun 
like how the birds need the sky 
like how the wind needs the rain.

 I need Jesus 
like how a fire needs a match
 like how a boat needs the ocean
like how a child needs her tears.

 I need Jesus
 like how music needs a musicaian
 like how a woman needs love
like how a fish needs a river.

I need Jesus
like how I need air to breathe
like how I need sunshine to see
like I need love just to be me.
I need Jesus.

Josh Garrels
Sweet River Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment