Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday May 21, 2012
Ripple Effect
I haven't written in a while once again, but today is a new day. And this is a new week. And its time for things to change in me. I'm tired of settling for less than I can accomplish because I am afraid. I'm tired of not writing because I am afraid of failure. I'm tired of hiding in the shadows of others because I'm afraid of being myself. I'm tired of being afraid of judgment. Things will change today for me. I know we are all people hungry for healing..maybe that's why we make the choices that we do. Maybe that's why we run to anything that can make us feel- make us feel like we not only are important but that importance is tangible.No wonder we feel so empty...because our actions have no substance. To thine own self be true. Today I will start following my heart, listening to that little voice inside of me...the one I try so hard to swallow; when I know I should listen. Today, I will stop closing my eyes to the pain; the to consequences; to realities that I don't want to see, because today I realized I can use my life to make a much greater impact on this world- not so that people will remember me, but so that maybe, just maybe a difference can be made...one that never fades. The ripple effect. What if we are all living for less than we are created to live for? What if we are settling instead of stepping out in courage. What if being courageous, is exactly what the world needs from you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment